Freshman - Ohio residents will be granted admission on a non-competitive basis if they have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
Transfer Students - If you have earned at least a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on your post secondary course work, we will review your academic performance in college to determine your eligibility for admission.
Interested in Summer 2013?
The deadline for the online application has passed, but you may still be elible to enroll. Please call our admissions office at 419-755-4317 to set up an individual appointment.
1. Completed admissions application—apply.osu.edu. Before you submit your application, you will be charged a nonrefundable application processing fee of $60. This fee is valid for one year. Your application will not be reviewed until this fee is paid.
2. Official transcript of your high school course work.
1. Completed admissions application—apply.osu.edu.
2. $60 non refundable application fee.
3. Official transcript from each college or university you have attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly from your college.
4. Official transcript of your high school course work.
All admitted students:
1. Activate your OSU internet username and email account at my.osu.edu.
2. Pay your $100 acceptance fee.
1. Register for orientation
2. Apply for university housing
3. Complete the FAFSA
1. Register for orientation or schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.
2. View your transfer credit report.
3. Complete the FAFSA.